Step 4: Attend
When you have finished Financial Check-In:
- Register for courses in your ASIST account.
You must select at least 12 credit hours to retain your financial aid in your account. In order to see the classes for which you should register, visit the CASAS webpage to discover major-specific Degree Completion Plans and the Suggested Course Sequences.
- Submit your picture for your Flames Pass. This serves as your student ID.
View the Flames Pass photo requirements.
- Log in to ASIST and register with FERPA.
- Attend Summer Orientation.
- Complete the online health form in ASIST.
Questions about which courses to register for?
Call an Admissions Counselor: (800) 543-5317.
Note: Transfer students with over 12 credit hours will need to speak with one of our professional advisors in the College of Applied Studies and Academic Success (CASAS). Please visit their website at www.liberty.edu/casas or call the CASAS office at (434) 592-4110.