4 A's of Admissions: ASIST
After being accepted and submitting your $250 Confirmation Deposit, you can complete Financial Check-In (FCI) through your ASIST (Automated System Information Student Tool) account. To complete FCI, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.liberty.edu > myLU Sign-in > Financial Check-In.
- Following the instructions in FCI, you will complete the following:
- Vehicle registration
- Select housing
- Purchase Flames Cash
- Review and verify financial aid and account balance
- Select payment plan
- Make first payment
Questions about FCI?
- Try these step-by-step FCI instructions.
- View a video tutorial on how to complete FCI.
- Still have questions? Call us at (800) 543-5317. For answers regarding Financial Check-In and payment plans, please call our Student Accounts at (866) 783-0191.
Next step: Attend
Financial Check-In is the only step that officially secures enrollment at Liberty University and includes selecting housing preferences, choosing a payment plan, and making the first payment or confirming a zero balance. Payments will be automatically drafted from a credit card or checking account. New students are required to complete Financial Check-In before registering for courses or reserving housing.