Find Just What You’re Looking For
The Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department is here for you. Find important information and discover how you can get involved in helping others and promoting a healthier lifestyle on campus and in our community.
What You Need to Know
- To appeal the $150 Student Health Fee, use the Student Complaint Form and attach the Health Fee Appeal Request Form to your complaint. Find more information at Student Health Fee.
- To appeal the $50 Student Health Records late fee, use the Student Complaint Form. Find more information at Student Health Records.
At the Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives department, our goal is to educate the university with tips and resources to help keep our campus as safe and informed as possible. For more information, please view the resources below:
Learn How You Can Get Involved
Fall and spring internships are available for undergraduate and graduate students and recent graduates from an accredited college or university. Our department is seeking individuals who want to increase their knowledge and skills in health and wellness. As an intern, you’ll participate in event planning, data analysis, and speaking/presenting to groups. You’ll also assist with wellness program planning, research, and administrative support.
Interns will work a minimum of 10 hours/week in an active, professional environment.
To apply, please attach Cover Letter and Resume to a completed Internship Application and email to email@example.com with Subject Line: NAME_TERM_INTERNSHIP APPLICATION. (For Example: JOHN SMITH_FALL 2021_INTERNSHIP APPLICATION)
Questions? Contact: (434) 592-7770
Student Wellness Committee
The Student Wellness Committee is a group of students who care about the wellness of the Liberty University student body. The committee serves on campus, as well as the Lynchburg community dealing with public health and the nine dimensions of wellness. Get involved, build your resume, and earn CSER credit! For more information, contact Jessica Smith at (434) 582-3175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department was a founding member with City Reach for the Food for Thought Food Pantry. Our department educates on the nine dimensions of wellness; this partnership provides an emphasis on Spiritual and Social Wellness.
If interested in contributing to this cause:
- Serve by packing bags at Food for Thought Food Pantry. For more information, contact the Liberty University Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department at (434) 592-7770 or email@example.com.
- Drop donations at the Liberty University Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department located in Commons 3, A-wing.
- Pick up a bag for yourself, or someone in need at the Liberty University Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department located in Commons 3, A-wing.
The Student Health Center and Wellness Initiatives Department is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.