Schedule Groups & Events
Liberty Snowflex welcomes groups of 20 or more to come up and enjoy our facility!
In order to receive the group rate, all groups must be scheduled and approved by through our Events Office. It is recommended that all requests be made two weeks in advance for processing and to give your group the best chance of reserving a desired timeframe/date. Following your group’s approval and scheduling and after your deposit has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email from the Events Office that you must present on the date of your visit.
Please know that we host several groups every weekend and groups are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response from the Events Office. Group reservations will be considered in the order that they are received.
Each guest must have a signed LIABILITY FORM to participate in Liberty Snowflex mountain activities
Important Scheduling Information
For an event inquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Group Name
- Requested date and time of event
- Best point of contact (name, phone number, email address)
- Estimated # of guests and brief description of the group
- What you want to do (ski and snowboard, tube, rent the lodge, etc.)
Please note the following:
- It is recommended that all requests be made two weeks in advance for processing and to give your group the best chance of reserving a desired timeframe/date.
- Liberty Snowflex reserves the right to refuse any event if the event conflicts with Liberty University policies or its calendar of events.
For more detailed information and pricing contact us today!