How to Change Your Room Assignment

Interested in switching rooms?

The Office of Student Housing allows a "Room Change Request" form to be submitted after the first week of classes each semester. There is a $35 charge to submit the form, even if the student decides not to change rooms.

To find the "Room Change Request" form, please visit the Office of Student Housing page, choose the "Current Student" link and you will find the "Room Change Request" link. During certain times of the year, the link will not be available due to room change restrictions. For any questions, please connect with the Office of Student Housing at (434) 592-4139 or