Your FBINAA Training Can Help You Earn a College Degree Faster — and For Less
You already know the excellent training you received at the FBI National Academy prepares you to excel as a leader in law enforcement.
Now your classroom time at Quantico can move you closer to a master’s degree in criminal justice from Liberty University faster and more affordably. Choose from concentrations in forensic psychology or homeland security – or take a traditional criminal justice track.
Your law enforcement training could also translate into prior life assessment or college credit at Liberty University. And your FBINAA membership qualifies you for a 25% discount on all of Liberty’s more than 450 online degrees. If you are also a current or former member of the military community, you may be eligible for additional tuition discounts. Learn more.
Liberty University offers you an education that is flexible, affordable, and rooted in a commitment to integrity. Study 100% online, 24/7, on your computer, tablet, or phone through Liberty University.
An accredited, nonprofit, Christian university with a 7,000+-acre campus in Lynchburg, Va. and a global campus online, Liberty University has more than 350,000 students and alumni making a difference in professions worldwide.
What can a degree do for you?
- Help you gain a new skill set
- Differentiate you from your peers
- Prepare you for a career after retirement
- Make you more eligible for promotion
- Give you a competitive advantage
- Equip you with tools you can use in agency or federal law enforcement positions
Looking for a degree related to your field?
- Business (A.A., B.S., M.B.A., D.B.A.)
- Counseling (A.A., B.S., M.A., Ed.D.)
- Criminal or forensic psychology (B.S., M.S.)
- Criminal justice (A.A., B.S., M.A., M.S., Ph.D., Grad certificate)
- Cyber security (B.S., M.S.)
- Homeland security (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- National Security (B.S., M.S.)
- Public policy (M.A., Ph.D.)
Ready to use your experience to influence others?
Consider a degree in leadership:
- Business administration leadership (B.S., M.B.A., D.B.A.)
- Criminal Justice leadership (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership (D.S.L.)
- Education: organizational leadership (Ph.D.)
- Executive leadership (M.A.)
- Public policy leadership (M.A.)
Which FBINA courses can transfer to Liberty?
Earn elective or partial credit toward a graduate criminal justice course with these FBI National Academy courses:
Earn full credit (3 hours) toward a graduate-level course in law enforcement leadership with these FBINA courses:
- Executive leadership (5030)
- Enlightened Leadership (5450)
- Leadership Context and Culture (5460)
- Essentials for Law Enforcement Executives (5890)
Earn full credit (3 hours) toward a graduate-level course on topics and trends in criminal justice with these FBINA courses:
- Contemporary Issues in Law Enforcement (5210)
- Leadership Context and Culture (5460)
Earn full credit (3 hours) toward graduate-level courses in human resources and/or civil rights for law enforcement leaders with these FBINA courses:
Earn full credit (3 hours) toward the following graduate-level courses with the corresponding FBINA courses:
“Getting a graduate degree, particularly through Liberty, with the biblical worldview, provides a platform for not only current professional development, but also post-professional life… It affords me an opportunity to continue to progress, whether it be in law enforcement or some other executive role, and it provides me a foundation to continue making a positive impact in the environment that I’m in.”
See How Affordable a Liberty Degree Can Be
The prices listed below are per credit hour.
Are you an active-duty service member, military veteran, Department of Defense employee, or military spouse?
Apply your 25% FBINAA discount* to our already low military rates, and pay just $188/credit hour for undergraduate classes and $206/credit hour for graduate classes. Fill out the request for information form above to learn more.
*Please note that the FBINAA discount cannot be combined with Liberty’s First Responder or National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) discounts. Willmington School of the Bible students are not eligible for the discount.
Liberty University is a nonprofit university and is accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). It also holds some of the highest programmatic accreditation through industry-specific accrediting bodies.
Liberty University has been designated a National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security Center of Academic Excellence for Cyber Defense Education (NSA/DHS CAE-CDE) for the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with Data Networking and Security specialization.*
*Liberty plans to submit other cybersecurity programs for this designation over the next two years.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com