Bring Your Group to College For A Weekend (CFAW)
College is an important decision, and we know your students are starting to go through the process of choosing which school they want to attend, and they’re probably asking you a lot of questions. Instead of taking them to a 3- to 4-hour college tour, why not give them an immersive college experience that lasts four days?
When you bring your student group—as a youth leader, church leader, parent, or school leader—to CFAW, a four-day college student experience is exactly what they’re getting. They have the opportunity to explore Liberty University’s campus on their own terms.
So what will your students do while they’re here?
- Attend classes led by professors who have years of real-life experience.
- Stay overnight in a college dorm with current Liberty students in the same hall as the rest of the group.
- Eat in our award-winning dining hall with more than 20 available food stations.
- Attend Convocation—the largest weekly gathering of Christian college students—where they’ll participate in collective worship and hear from speakers like for Carson Wentz, Candace Cameron Bure, and Mike Rowe.
- Enjoy on-campus activities, including a concert performed by a top Christian artist, an NCAA Division I athletic event, and much more.
What else will your students experience on campus?
Connection with Liberty students who will challenge them in their Christian walk.
Prayer groups that occur weekly for our current students.
Each of our professors affirms faith in Jesus Christ.
Take a horseback ride on one of our trails with the Equestrian Center.
Enjoy our student game room and bowling alley at the Montview Student Center.
Find out how you can enjoy our Camp Hydaway Recreation Center with activities like kayaking, canoeing, and camping.
Try out rock climbing with our LaHaye Recreation and Fitness Center’s rock wall.
Ski, snowboard, or tube all year round at the ski slopes of the Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre.
- Nov. 12 – 15, 2020
Group Leader Basics
Group leaders! Thinking of bringing your students to CFAW? Remember if you bring 10 or more students, you qualify for free lodging and complimentary meals during your visit to Liberty. Take a look below to find out all of the options and benefits available to you as a group leader.
Here’s what you and your spouse will receive when you bring a group of 10 or more students…
Free meals at the Food Court at Reber-Thomas from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch.
Complimentary lodging at a nearby hotel is available for early registration.
Deadlines to receive free meals, lodging, and special event tickets:
- Dates for Fall CFAW to be determined. Check back later for more information.
At every CFAW event, we host a concert featuring a top Christian artist. CFAW students are able to purchase tickets at a discounted rate!
Past Featured Artist
Who: Skillet featuring Ledger
Where: Vines Center
What: CFAW students can purchase discounted tickets – check your registration confirmation email for a discount code!
As a group leader, you’ve got your own direct line and email for any questions about the event or getting your group to campus. Give us a call – we’re here to help!