The purpose of pay verification is to provide an opportunity for you to review and verify the LUO courses you are teaching and the associated pay. Verification should be completed within 48 hours of notification to ensure the timely processing of your compensation.
Online faculty will receive a pay verification email notification in week three of each sub-term in which they are teaching. The pay verification step is mandatory and should be completed within 48 hours of notification.
This step is completed through the Verification Dashboard. This dashboard can be accessed at any time to review your current or previous load and compensation information.
The pay verification process enables you to:
- Review the courses being taught during that sub-term and verify that the subject, course numbers and section numbers are correct.
- Verify that your SME status is correct.
- Note if a different faculty member is teaching the course and provide that name so the correct person receives the compensation.
- Verify that the compensation is accurately reflected.
- Add a flag if you have any questions or comments. Members of the Faculty Load team will research and respond to each flag and faculty members will receive those responses via e-mail.
Some LUO courses are paid by other methods and may not appear on your pay verification. For questions regarding those courses, please refer to the Excluded from LUO Pay page.
Please refer to the 2022-2023 LUO Faculty Compensation Calendar to view all pertinent dates for this academic year. If you would like to view the pay dates for the previous academic year, please refer to the following: