Hands and Feet Local and Domestic
About the Hands and Feet Domestic Team
The Hands and Feet Domestic team assists in humanitarian aid by offering clean up, rebuild, and services to meet other physical needs post-disaster in the United States. We partner with humanitarian aid organizations to better assist with the initial recovery and repairing of a community. On the ground, we are working alongside believers of all ages and gain mutual encouragement from one another.
Sign up to be on the LU Send Now Hands & Feet Domestic Team
Please click the link below and complete the Learning Content, Application Questionnaires, and E-Sign Documents to Apply.
In order to qualify for the LU Send Now Hands and Feet Domestic Team you must:
- 18 years of age or older in order to participate in response efforts that require travel off Liberty’s campus. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to attend.
- Be actively enrolled in residential courses at Liberty University.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 in order to be eligible to participate in a response effort. This will be verified in the application process. He or she must be in good standing in all of his/her classes in order to be deployed for a response effort.
- Be in good standing with the Office of Community Life. This will be verified in the application process, and before a student is deployed for a response effort.
- Demonstrate a past and present involvement in local church involvement and community outreach.
- Complete the application in full, and must pass a background check in order to participate.
- Complete the LU Send Now required training in order to be eligible to participate in a response effort.
- Must sign an Assumption of Risk form releasing the University from any liability.
- Must notify parents/emergency contact of participation in the program.