Request a New Organization
Students may request CSER eligibility at new churches and non-profits by submitting them to LU Serve for approval. These organizations must be consistent with the mission and values of Liberty University and must be nonprofits with a verifiable 501(c)(3) status, a civic organization, or a local school.
To request a new organization, follow these additional steps:
- Review the Student Policy Handbook.
- Ensure that someone at the church or non-profit, preferably a staff member, can serve as your supervisor.
- Log into your CSER Dashboard.
- Click on “Register for CSER.”
- Select the semester for which you need to register (when you actually complete the CSER, not necessarily for when you need the credit applied).
- Use the search boxes and filters to find organizations. When you are ready, click “Search.”
- If you do not see your organization listed, click “Add New Organization” below the search results.
- Fill out the information form and click “Add Organization.”
- Make sure your registration information is correct and click the check box to acknowledge the CSER policies.
- Sign the form and click “Submit for Approval.”
After you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation code and e-mail. Keep a copy of the confirmation. Your supervisor will also receive an e-mail within 24 hours letting him know that you have requested him to take the next step in your registration.