Online Homeschooling Curriculum
CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOL CURRICULUM
|LUOA Curriculum Preview|
Because Liberty University Online Academy believes that a Christian education is of primary importance, Christ is presented in all classes, and the Bible is the basis for instruction.
All course materials are held to Biblical standards for measurement; historical facts are reported as such, and all opinion/interpretation/editorializing must withstand the scrutiny of Scripture.
Aside from the Bible there is no infallible material, and therefore we one must use discretion when using course material; notions which contradict Scripture are challenged, and regarded as theoretical or as false.
Class instruction is administered in an online format. Lessons are interactive and designed to stimulate student interest, engage students in the learning process and maintain their focus. Although coursework promotes self-instruction, parental guidance is essential. Daily parental review of student progress is highly encouraged.
Learn more about our online homeschool programs for grades K-12.
- Kindergarten Course Descriptions
- 1st Grade Course Descriptions
- 2nd Grade Course Descriptions
- 3rd Grade Course Descriptions
- 4th Grade Course Descriptions
- 5th Grade Course Descriptions
- 6th Grade Course Descriptions
- 7th Grade Course Descriptions
- 8th Grade Course Descriptions
- Middle School Electives