Master of Public Health in Global Health
Liberty University's Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) in Global Health is an applied science degree that focuses on epidemiology and biostatistics. It provides both knowledge and practical experience for those seeking a career in public health, including a required practicum designed to develop leadership ability and communication skills. Areas of study include biostatistics, principles of epidemiology and environmental health, public health administration, social and behavioral theory, and research methods.Students leave the program prepared to impact the world for Christ by applying the latest scientific knowledge to global health issues from a biblical perspective.
Potential Career Fields
- In-country field consultant
- Disaster relief worker
- Medical researcher
- Government medical specialist
HLTH 698 MPH Practicum
- If you have completed the following items and would like to begin your practicum please contact the practicum coordinator, Jonathan A. Giles, MPH firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete core and specialization courses successfully, elective courses may be taken concurrently with the practicum
- Submit and pass your background check: www.libertymphbackground.com
- Mail completed agreement form to the MPH Practicum Coordinator for approval
- For more information about MPH Practicum FAQs, documents, and contact information, please visit MPH Practicum - HLTH 698
Want to learn more?