Only complete the forms requested by the Financial Aid Office through document tracking letters and/or emails.
Fax completed and signed forms to (434) 582-2053 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the FERPA page for more information and the applicable form.
Electronic Forms in ASIST:
2015-2016 High School Self-Certification Form
2015-2016 Statement of Household Untaxed Income Form
2015-2016 Financial Aid SAP Appeal Form
2015-2016 Statement of Household Members Form
2015-2016 Verification Worksheet (Dependent and Independent)
2014-2015 Dependent Verification Form
2014-2015 Independent Verification Form
2014-2015 Federal Direct Student Loan Change Form
2014-2015 Financial Aid SAP Appeal Form
Financial Literacy (FNLT 101) *Course has reached maximum capacity*
To complete an electronic form in ASIST, complete the following steps:
- Log into ASIST with your username and password from www.liberty.edu/asist
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Financial Aid Forms
- Choose the year you need from the Select Aid Year drop-down and press Submit
- Select the link to the form you need to complete
- Fill in all requested fields, type in your full legal name for the signature section, and press Submit
- Your request can be tracked in ASIST. Please allow time for processing and do not submit an additional request until the most recent request is showing complete in ASIST.
- Please watch your ASIST account for any communication from the Financial Aid Office for outstanding requirements or additional documentation requests.
2015-16 Federal Direct Parent/Grad PLUS Loan Change Request Form
2015-16 Missionary Scholarship Application
2015-16 Previous Enrollment History Appeal
2015-16 Private Loan Change Request Form
2015-16 Professional Judgment Application
2015-16 Statement of Educational Purpose
2015-16 Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG) Application
2014-15 Statement of Educational Purpose
2014-15 Federal PLUS Loan Change Form
2014-15 Private Loan Change Form
2014-15 Previous Enrollment History Appeal
2014-15 Professional Judgment Application