Financial Aid Forms
Only complete the forms requested by the Financial Aid Office through document tracking letters and/or emails. Fax completed and signed forms to (434) 582-2053 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 Electronic Forms in ASIST
- Federal Direct Student Loan Change Form
- High School Self-Certification Form
- Statement of Household Members Form
- Verification Worksheet (Dependent and Independent)
To complete an electronic form in ASIST, complete the following steps:
- Log into ASIST with your username and password from www.liberty.edu/asist
- Select Financial Aid
- Select Financial Aid Forms
- Choose the year you need from the Select Aid Year drop-down and press Submit
- Select the link to the form you need to complete
- Fill in all requested fields, type in your full legal name for the signature section, and press Submit
- Your request can be tracked in ASIST. Please allow time for processing and do not submit an additional request until the most recent request is showing complete in ASIST.
- Please watch your ASIST account for any communication from the Financial Aid Office for outstanding requirements or additional documentation requests.
2016-2017 Paper Forms
2017-2018 Paper Forms