This course is the final step in developing the research project. Doctoral Candidates will conduct their field study, develop and present their findings, and develop Section 3 of their research project. Candidates will combine all three sections into their completed Doctoral Research Project manuscript in preparation for their presentation in BMAL 990.
BMAL 889, Doctoral Research Project III, is the third step for DSL doctoral candidates to develop and complete their research project. It provides a detailed discussion of the research findings and their application to leadership practice.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussion: Progress Reports (15)
The student will submit weekly progress reports throughout the course.
Doctoral Research Project Guide: Tasks (8)
- Task 1: Bullet Point Outline
- Task 12: The Research Proposal with Permissions
- Task 12: The Research Proposal with Permissions - Admin Review
- Task 13: Presentation of Findings
- Task 13: Presentation of Findings - Admin Review
- Task 14: Supporting Material
- Task 15: Section 3, Application to Professional Practice
- Task 16: Applied Doctoral Research Project & Updates