Enrich Your Career with an Online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration
Liberty University’s 100% online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration will set you on the path to success by developing your professional abilities, nurturing your business skills, and enhancing your communications expertise. With courses in media technology and communication strategies for the digital age, you will build a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into everyday business operations.
Our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration online provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills you need to promote your company through communications in as little as one semester. Since this business certificate program is 100% online, you can pursue your education without uprooting your life. At Liberty, we have designed our online graduate certificates with your needs in mind because our goal is to support you as both a student and as a professional.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Communication and Business Administration Graduate Certificate?
Whether you are looking to advance your current career or transition to a new one, our graduate certificate program in communication and business administration will equip you with skills that will make you stand out as a professional in the field. Taught by experienced business professionals, our communication and business administration graduate certificate program is designed to give you practical training that will help you solve real-world communication problems. As a Christian college, we integrate a biblical worldview into all our certificate and degree programs, so you are prepared to use faith and education to impact others.
What Will You Learn in Our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration Online Program?
Our graduate certificate program in communication and business administration develops communication and business professionals who are Champions for Christ in a wide variety of fields. You will learn to create communication campaigns that are effective and successful in the current digital age. Because internal communication is as important as external communication, you will also learn how to develop reliable internal communication strategies for your organization and know how to resolve conflicts and other results of miscommunication.
- COMS 532 – Media Technologies & Communication Strategies
- COMS 560 – Communication and Conflict
- COMS 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Highlights of Our Online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration
- By completing your graduate certificate program in communication and business administration at a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You can complete this online graduate certificate program in communication and business administration in one semester.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Communication and Business Administration Graduate Certificate Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.25 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.