Promote and Persuade with Our Online Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication
Liberty University’s 100% online bachelor’s degree in strategic communication will prepare you for a career in the growing and exciting field of communications. Our award-winning faculty have years of experience and are ready to share their knowledge and skills with you through interesting and helpful interactive learning strategies. After graduating with our online B.S. in Strategic Communications degree, you can have the skills you need to create effective mobile and online communication plans and create integrated marketing communication campaigns that will persuade customers and wow employers.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication Degree?
At Liberty University, we create our programs with your success in mind. We have used our experience as a pioneer in distance learning to design a flexible, 100% online strategic communications bachelor’s degree program that provides you with quality academics in the comfort of your own home. Because we want to equip you to be successful in following God’s call on your life, your online strategic communications classes will help you integrate your faith into your professional life. Partner with us and let us help you become a Champion for Christ.
Our B.S. in Strategic Communication degree can help launch your career and open doors to opportunities that are challenging, exciting, and rewarding. Our alumni have worked at places like the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), Fox News, and Amazon. As a Liberty student, you will also complete an internship that can provide you the experience and edge you need for a successful career in strategic communications.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication Degree Program?
In our online strategic communications bachelor’s degree program, you will learn skills that are essential to the communications field. Our professors have real-world professional experience in strategic communications, and they will teach you how to use promotional and public relation techniques in the digital world as well as how to create and promote a brand. You will also learn how to communicate effectively with audiences and help companies build relationships with their customers. Through our online bachelor’s degree in strategic communications, you can gain the tools you need to lead in the communications field with excellence and integrity.
- STCO 289 – Digital Promotion Technologies and Application
- STCO 357 – Public Relations and Promotion Tactics
- STCO 372 – Employee and Organizational Communication
- STCO 426 – Creating Affiliate Loyalty in a Digital Age
Our B.S. in Strategic Communication Degree Program Highlights
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your bachelor’s in strategic communication degree from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
Our Online Bachelor’s of Strategic Communications Degree Information
- Our Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication is housed under the School of Communication and Digital Content.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Communication and Digital Content Course Syllabi (login required).
Military Benefits for the Strategic Communications Online Bachelor’s Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communications
- Advertising Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Customer Relationship Specialist
- Promotions Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
Admission Requirements for the Online Strategic Communication Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on good standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for acceptance on caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official College Transcripts; if not available, unofficial college transcripts accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.