Gain an Edge in Global Markets with an Online MBA in International Legal Studies
Liberty University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Legal Studies degree will prepare you to engage in legal research and analysis from a management perspective. To ensure compliance with increasingly strict international laws and regulations, it is critical that international companies have leaders in strategic positions who are well versed in international legal studies, intercultural communication, and international business practices to effectively interact with lawyers and representatives from other companies around the world.
The International Legal Studies area of study for the online MBA Degree combines studies in global legal systems with advanced study in a variety of business subjects to provide you with the skills necessary be a leader in international corporate business. Learning the rules that regulate and define global commerce will enhance your resume and increase your marketability in the international business field.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online MBA – International Legal Studies Program?
Liberty’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident that you will be receiving a valuable, industry-recognized degree. Liberty University students benefit from a top-tier faculty of business professionals that have real-world expertise in their respective disciplines.
As a student of Business and International Law, you will have the opportunity to study under faculty members from both the School of Business and the School of Law, giving you a variety of academic and professional insights and experience. Because Liberty University is a Christian college, your degree will be built on a solid Christ-centered foundation that will promote your value and trust as an employee and further empower you to take the Gospel into the business field and around the world.
What Will You Learn in the Online MBA in International Legal Studies?
The online MBA in International Legal Studies is designed to develop your understanding of international law and intercultural communication while sharpening your business experience and management skills. Through the core content of the online MBA Degree, you will develop important skills in research, writing, and analysis while you study essential components of global business such as international legal systems, international business law, and international trade law.
The International Legal Studies area of study of the online MBA Degree is designed to help you become a highly valued asset to your company as an expert in management, international law, and communication.
Our MBA-International Legal Studies Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Graduate Course Syllabi(login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
Potential Career Options with an Online MBA in International Legal Studies Degree
The online Master of Business Administration is the most highly recognized degree in the fields of business and business management. With an online MBA in International Legal Studies, you will be highly qualified to pursue management and executive level positions such as, but not limited to:
- Global Legal Investigator
- International Contract Administrator
- International Human Rights Activist
Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.
Highlights of our Online MBA in International Legal Studies Degree
- By earning your online MBA degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Tuition for our online MBA has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The online MBA in International Legal Studies is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- You can complete our online MBA Degree in International Legal Studies in about two years.
- As an online MBA student, you will have the opportunity to network through your courses with leaders and experts in the Business and International Law fields.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.