Why Choose Liberty to Pursue Your Master of Science in Human Resource Management Degree?
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to develop a rigorous and respected online degree program that challenges you to grow while respecting your personal commitments. Our online Master of Science in Human Resource Management has been designed with your success in mind – academically, personally, professionally, and spiritually.
Our online HR master’s degree can help you develop your understanding of several key subject areas – including attracting and retaining employees, benefits, compensation management, employment law and ethics, and much more! The time has never been better to pursue an online MS in Human Resource Management – and at Liberty, earning your online degree has never been simpler. Don’t delay – apply today to experience firsthand what an HR master’s degree from Liberty can do for you!
How Do I Complete the Admission Requirements for the Online Master of Science in Human Resource Management Degree?
- Apply online or call an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee will be posted on the current application upon enrollment (waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required).
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes with the submission of a transcript request form.
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copies or via a direct electronic transcript system). A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree in a business discipline with at least a 3.0 GPA is required for admission in good standing. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution will be assessed on the basis of the master’s-level degree work.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an approved alternative assessment. For information on alternative assessments or TOEFL waivers, please call Admissions or view the official International Admissions policy.
Students who are missing some or all admission requirements may be placed into the Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership as a bridge.* Upon successful completion of this certificate with at least a 3.0 GPA, these students can be reevaluated for the MS in Human Resource Management program.
*In order to be eligible for the bridge, admission requirements for the graduate certificate must still be met.
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must:
- Be in your final term and planning to start your master’s degree after the last day of class for your bachelor’s degree.
- Submit an official/unofficial transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. The preliminary transcripts must show a minimum of 105 completed credit hours. Please note that the transcript must also be accompanied by a completed self-certification form.
- If you are a current Liberty University student completing your undergraduate degree, you will need to submit a Degree/Certificate Completion Application.
- Send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date on it by the end of your first semester of enrollment.
If you plan to dually enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program, you must:
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to obtain a dual enrollment application.
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
As a non-Liberty undergraduate student, in addition to completing and submitting an application for admission, you must:
- Contact and speak with our Registrar directly.
- Have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar’s Office an official letter to confirm that you are in the last 9 hours of your undergraduate degree program.
Unofficial College Transcript Policy
An unofficial copy of the college transcript can either be faxed from the institution, printed from the school’s official site, or an opened copy that you may have in your possession. Before sending unofficial college transcripts, please make sure they include the following:
- Your previous school’s name or logo printed on the document
- Cumulative GPA
- A list of completed courses and earned credit broken down by semester
- Degree and date conferred (if applicable)
Official College Transcript Policy
An acceptable official college transcript must be issued directly from the institution in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must meet the same requirements.
Official college transcripts are not required initially for acceptance if unofficial transcripts are provided; however, if the student uses unofficial transcripts to earn acceptance, all official transcripts must be received within 60 days of the admissions decision. Failure to send all official transcripts within the 60-day period will prevent registration.
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Call: (800) 424-9596
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to the Master of Science in Human Resource Management