Lead Your Business to Success with Our Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) Program
If you are a leader in business, you know that building a strong team starts with you. You have the experience, the skills, and the work ethic to help your team push through barriers to success. However, with business changing every day, you need new tools, skills, and strategies to make sure you stay ahead of the curve.
Our 100% online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree is designed to give you both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in leadership. Our Doctor of Strategic Leadership program focuses on a variety of leadership principles essential to effective business management, with courses culminating in an applied doctoral research project. In our doctorate of strategic leadership degree program, you can learn the skills you need to excel in the top tiers of the corporate world.
Our online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree can equip you to lead as a business management professional. Through our doctorate in strategic leadership, you can learn how to direct organizational change, become an effective servant leader, and implement principles of executive management theory. With Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ, you will also learn new strategies for integrating a Christian worldview into your business practices.
Why Choose Liberty’s Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree?
Your success matters to us. That’s why we’ve designed our Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree to meet your needs as a professional, a student, and an individual. Our doctorate of strategic leadership degree is offered in a 100% online flexible program format and has no set login times. This format means you can complete your DSL online classes without having to travel to a campus.
Our online format gives you the freedom you need to complete your coursework when and where you want – without disrupting your current lifestyle and responsibilities. With our 8-week courses and summer semester, you will have the ability to maximize your time and finish your online doctor of leadership degree sooner than you would in a traditional, on-campus program.
When you choose to pursue your online Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree with us, you are choosing a program from a school that constantly pushes for quality. Liberty University is accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). This accreditation means that Liberty University’s doctoral programs meet high standards for academic rigor and quality that can help you stand out in the field.
Military Tuition Discount
We want to help you find the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers eligible current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity as you work towards your goal of reaching the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
While researching doctorate degrees in strategic leadership, you may have questions about how this program can help meet your goals. Here are some common questions about Liberty’s DSL program.
What is a Doctor of Strategic Leadership? What is a DSL degree?
Is a doctorate worth it?
Can you teach with a professional doctorate?
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Education Pays, 2019 (viewed online February 20, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Program?
When you choose our Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree program, you will be provided with a challenging and rewarding curriculum that seeks to hone your leadership skills. In our DSL program, you can learn how to apply biblical servant leadership principles to business management. You will also develop skills in the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of both the social and technical systems of business organizations. Here at Liberty, we can give you the education you need to be a Champion for Christ as you lead in the business world.
Liberty’s online doctorate in leadership and management is designed to give you new skills and strategies to use with your experience and knowledge to solve real-world problems in the field. As such, your final doctoral project will focus on applying what you’ve learned to a specific problem in your industry that you can approach with your new skills.
Featured Courses for Our Online DSL Degree Program
- BMAL 702 – Leadership Theory
- BMAL 714 – Risk Management Process and Practice
- BMAL 720 – Leveraging Data for Decision Making
- BMAL 727 – Leading Effective Teams
Our Online DSL Degree Program Highlights
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal.
- You can complete the Doctor of Strategic Leadership program in about 3 years.
Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Information
- The DSL program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- Review the Doctor of Strategic Leadership Handbook for details on the DSL degree program’s mission and foundational values.
- Company executive
- Management analyst
- Management consultant
- Training and development specialist
Admission Requirements for Our Online Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
If you have further questions about admissions requirements for this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.