Concordia University laid a foundation for your education — and Liberty University can help you keep building.
You have a vision for your future, and an education will help you get there. When unexpected things happen, you don’t let them stop you.
At Liberty University, we’ll help you finish what you started.
- If you are a Concordia University student, you are welcome at Liberty University. We are actively taking steps to minimize costs and any disruption to your studies.
- You may transfer in up to 75% of an undergraduate degree and a maximum of two-thirds of an approved graduate or doctoral degree.
- If you are enrolled full-time, you will not only have your $199 technology fee waived, but you can also take advantage of lower full-time tuition rates.
- Apply and start classes by June 29, and we’ll waive your $50 application fee. Additionally, when you begin courses, we’ll waive your $199 technology fee. Starting now can save you nearly $250 in your first semester!
- For 5 years in a row, Liberty’s online tuition has remained the same — so you can enjoy the same amazing value all the way through 2020-21.
- Liberty is a nonprofit university – and here you’ll benefit from 8-week courses, no set login time, and 8 start dates per year.
All interested transfer students from Concordia University are invited to contact our admissions team:
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
Chat: Live Support
Hours of Operations:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET
At Liberty, you can choose from over 450 online degrees, including:
- A CACREP-accredited M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- NCATE through CAEP-accredited B.Ed., M.A.T., and M.Ed. programs with over 20 unique specializations
- Three undergraduate and three graduate degrees in cyber security — and Liberty was recognized by the National Security Agency and Dept. of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence for Cyber Defense Education
- Business, criminal justice, education, and nursing programs from the A.A. to the doctoral level (including a Ph.D. in criminal justice, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and DBA)
Our programs are 100% online,* so you can finish from home and focus on what’s important to you.
*some exclusions apply
Learn more about Liberty and the infinite possibilities available to you here.
Since 1971, Liberty University has been training students to have the values, knowledge, and skills to impact tomorrow’s world. And we’ve been leading distance education for over 3 decades — so you can be confident we’ve taken the time to learn what matters to you.
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective and our faculty sees themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 5 years… and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition in 5 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is the valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Tuition amounts are for an entire degree and all tuition rates and credit hour requirements are based on data published on competitor’s websites as of 12/10/19. Therefore, this information is believed but not guaranteed to be accurate. All tuition data and credit hour requirements are for online programs. Individual institutions may charge additional fees above published tuition costs. Rates are subject to change.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.