M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership
You Can Earn Your Law Enforcement Leadership Degree Online with Liberty
Good leadership is critical to the success of any agency. The right leader can make all the difference — especially in law enforcement.
If you’ve got what it takes to lead others and are dedicated to serving and protecting your community, Liberty University’s M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership degree could be a great fit.
Pursuing a law enforcement master’s degree can make you eligible for more positions, boost your income potential, and help you stand out to employers.
Agencies within the criminal justice system are looking for trained professionals to place in leadership. Having a law enforcement administration degree can set you apart from your peers and identify you as someone who values their role as an executor of justice and public policy.
Liberty’s M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership degree can prepare you for success in a variety of administrative roles. This law enforcement master’s degree covers the laws and guidelines that govern modern law enforcement policies and equips you to excel in areas such as Homeland Security and intelligence operations. Partner with Liberty and earn a master’s in criminal justice that will train you to incorporate your integrity into all areas of leadership, from personnel to policy.
What Will You Learn in Your Law Enforcement Master’s Degree Online?
With anything, it’s important to know what your goals are and what you hope to get out of achieving them. Pursuing a law enforcement master’s degree online is no different. Liberty’s M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership is designed to prepare you with both theoretical and practical applications for your career.
Study under faculty who have years of field experience and hold terminal degrees in criminal justice. Under their guidance, you will learn how to apply relevant research and communication principles to any public administration setting. Introduce current field research and industry best practices to your work as you solve problems common to the criminal justice field.
Some of the other key concepts you will explore include:
- How to integrate a Christian worldview into ethical decision-making
- The evolution of homeland security, the history of terrorist threats, and U.S. responses
- How law enforcement leaders can address today’s civil rights issues
- Human resources
Career Opportunities for M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership Graduates
- Human resources officer
- Police chief
- Senior police officer
- Special agent
Benefits of Our M.S. in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement Leadership Degree
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online criminal justice degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- Complete your master’s degree in law enforcement administration in as little as 1.5 years!
- Learn from professors who have terminal degrees and years of real-life experience in the field of criminal justice.
- Receive research and leadership training essential to the criminal justice and law enforcement field as you complete your thesis.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 28, 2021
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.