Are you looking for better tools to help your middle school students learn and engage in the classroom? Whether you are pursuing advanced training to further your career or want to transition to a teaching role in a different specialty, Liberty’s online Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction: Middle Grades program will give you the advanced theory and practical skills you need.
At Liberty University, we believe in our students — just like you. That’s why we work hard to develop reasonably priced and academically rigorous programs that produce educators and school leaders who model high academic, moral, and spiritual standards before their peers.
And it’s why our 100% online Master of Education degrees are now specially priced at just $415 per credit hour.
As in every graduate program offered by Liberty University’s School of Education, you’ll be taught by professors who teach from a biblical worldview and who strive to encourage their students as engaged mentors. Your M.Ed. from Liberty University will equip you to reach new professional heights and shape a better world by championing what matters to you. And that’s what matters to us.
- Learn useful educational research and assessment skills.
- Study the foundations of exceptionality.
- Develop educational leadership and supervision skills.
- Explore the foundational principles of education and learn to apply them.
- Learn to critically evaluate educational methods and interventions as well as apply them to real-world situations.
- Study the development of young adolescents and the principles of behavior management that will help you be more effective in the classroom.
Liberty University’s Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction: Middle Grades online degree is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) through the Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP). This demonstrates Liberty's high standard of excellence in educator preparation as well as our dedication to continuous improvement.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses with eight different start dates each year and no set login times.