Schools need teachers who are both excellent educators and effective leaders in order to build education systems that equip students for success. If you want to influence your school and your students, Liberty’s online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction: Leadership degree will give you the knowledge and skills to do so.
Our M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction: Leadership degree will prepare you for effective supervision and well-rounded leadership in public and private schools. This degree combines an ethical perspective with accredited academics to help you master skills in community relations, diverse education settings, and other important areas of leadership.
At Liberty University, we believe in our students — just like you. That’s why we work hard to develop reasonably priced and academically rigorous programs that produce educators and school leaders who model high academic, moral, and spiritual standards before their peers.
And it’s why our 100% online Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction: Leadership is now specially priced at just $415 per credit hour.
As in every graduate program offered by Liberty University’s School of Education, you’ll be taught by professors who teach from a biblical worldview and who strive to encourage their student’s as engaged mentors. Your M.Ed. from Liberty University will equip you to reach new professional heights and shape a better world by championing what matters to you. And that’s what matters to us.
- Study contemporary issues in educational policy.
- Examine school leadership in diverse settings.
- Learn about the latest trends in technology practices for instructional improvement.
- Gain an overview of learning theory that will help you develop effective educational strategies.
You will also explore what current research has discovered about human development and how to apply that data to teaching practices in the classroom. The faculty members at Liberty University have real-world experience as educators and administrators and use those experiences to provide you with practical, in-demand skills you can apply directly to the classroom.
Liberty University’s Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction: Leadership online degree is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) through the Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP). This demonstrates Liberty’s high standard of excellence in educator preparation as well as our dedication to continuous improvement.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses with eight different start dates each year and no set login times.