Do you have a passion for serving your community and providing support and guidance to those in need? With Liberty University’s Master’s of Divinity in Community Chaplaincy degree, can gain the training you need to become a spiritual leader in your community. Whether you want to work in a secular or religious setting, our Master’s in Divinity degree can help you further your ministry and reach your goal!
Our online M.Div. program in Community Chaplaincy will prepare you to enter a variety of corporate settings to provide support and promote emotional wellness. Since the world is imperfect, there will always be a need for Christ in the community. Our Master of Divinity Community Chaplaincy online degree program provides superior career preparation, training you to minister to the hurting and faithfully steward the Gospel. All of our courses are taught from a biblical perspective.
Choosing a Master’s of Divinity from Liberty University means you don’t have to give up anything in your current schedule to gain advanced training. Our Community Chaplaincy degree will prepare you for professional Chaplaincy ministry in secular, pluralistic settings such as the workplace, campus, sports, and first responder venues.
Throughout our M.Div. in Community Chaplaincy, you will focus on exploring truth-claims of major world religions and the uniqueness of Christian theistic apologetics. You will also build upon that training with advanced hermeneutics on biblical interpretations and an examination of the current status of various interpretive approached to the Scriptures will be applied.
You will also study:
- Spiritual and Professional Development of the Chaplain
- Chaplain Ethics
- Chaplain Resilient Leaders
- Chaplain Evangelism and Discipleship
We are proud to support you with an online Christian education while preparing you for a career as a:
- Corporate Chaplain
- Human Resources Manager
- Instructional Supervisor
- Military Chaplain
Promoting excellence and preparing students for success is our goal at Liberty! When you earn your Master’s of Divinity degree from Liberty University, you will benefit from the following:
- By earning your M.Div. degree online from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in three straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our online Master of Divinity (M.Div.) in Community Chaplaincy degree program in as little as 3 years!
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- The discounted tuition rate of $275 per credit hour for part-time enrollment.
- Discounted Divinity Block Rate: $2,475 per semester – only $165/credit at 15 credit hours!*
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
*Credits taken above 15 credit hours for the M.Div. Community Chaplaincy degree is charged at the part-time rate.