Corporate America is calling for ethical leaders to step up and take action. While everyone has some ability to lead, individuals with a refined education in leadership understand how to create a work environment designed for individuals to thrive. Through Liberty University’s 100% online MBA – Leadership degree program, you will you stand out among others as you further your career due to your effective ability to impact others.
There is a difference between management and true, refined leadership. Our MBA program will show you the art of effective leadership. You will understand how to analyze others, lead organizational change, manage an operations system, and create a workplace designed for successful collaboration. As a result, you will advance in your career while becoming an influential figure in your organization.
The world of business needs Christian leaders to manage others with an attitude that represents Jesus Christ. Through a degree from Liberty University, you will learn how to lead others gracefully through a biblical worldview. In a 100% online format, you can further your education at a pace that accommodates your schedule.
- Theories and concepts for effective leadership in different work settings
- How to design, redesign, and implement an effective organizational strategy
- Essential ideas associated with servant leadership and assisting others in their work
- Core language, concepts, and tools to gain a competitive edge through operations
Leaders in a workplace guide the strategic direction of a business. Our online MBA training courses will give you the ability to become a capable leader who makes effective decisions that will benefit any organization. You will have a new understanding of leadership concepts and the impact that they make in the workplace. Help businesses reach new levels of success through Liberty’s 100% online MBA in Leadership.
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in executive leadership, accounting, or marketing.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times