Accountants provide critical financial analysis that can dramatically alter the course of direction for an organization, whether it be a small business or Fortune 500. By furthering your training in accounting practices, you will be able to help businesses reach new heights by suggesting effective financial action and strategy. Through Liberty University’s 100% online MBA in Accounting, you will become a stand-out candidate in your field due to your newly acquired skill set and knowledge.
Accountants face an extremely important task as they prepare and examine financial records in preparation for federal review. Your MBA in Accounting training courses will cover advanced cost accounting, auditing, tax research, accounting information systems, and more to prepare you for the various tasks an accountant commonly sees on the job. Your business expertise will grow as you learn what it takes to effectively run a business through smart financial decisions. Through an MBA in Accounting degree, you will be prepared to perform reviews of the financial operations of a business to help it achieve a better return on investment for its brand, products, or services.
The field of accounting is in need of ethical leaders who will act with integrity throughout their work. At Liberty University, you will learn how to apply a biblical worldview to your practice so your work ethic will glorify God. Through a 100% online format, you can bring your skill set to the next level while studying at a pace that accommodates your schedule.
- Understand how to analyze financial statements and make budget plans
- Learn advanced auditing methods and theories to impact businesses’ actions
- Learn the fundamentals skills needed to sit for the CPA exam
- Study how to integrate a biblical worldview into your accounting work
An accountant has the important job of reviewing financial plans and making recommendations that will help a business run more efficiently. Through our online graduate business degree in accounting, you will gain a well-rounded education to prepare you to advance in your career.
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in executive leadership, accounting, or marketing.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times