Data infrastructure is the backbone of modern businesses – and you can help create efficient, reliable, and effective information systems to protect digital business with Liberty University’s online B.S. in Information Systems – Database degree. Whether you are looking to further your career with a formal information systems degree or are trying to enter the field for the first time, Liberty’s 100% online information systems degree program is designed to equip you with the knowledge, tools, and skills necessary to tackle critical business and IT challenges. Through Liberty’s online bachelor’s in information systems degree with a database specialization, you will learn to utilize a variety of web technologies and database systems, so you have the tools you need for success.
As a pioneer in distance learning education since 1985 and a top-five Christian university, Liberty provides a cutting-edge online learning environment with excellent academics – all from a Christian worldview. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and we fulfill that by preparing men and women to lead in the business and technology world with excellence and integrity. With our fully-accredited, flexible, and affordable online BS in Information Systems, you can be confident that you will gain the foundation you need to further your career in information systems without having to sacrifice your family, job, or faith.
- Essential assessment tools and techniques for building effective database systems
- Advanced object-oriented programming and Oracle development
- Web enterprise technologies that form the foundation of digital business
The online BS in Information Systems – Database provides a degree path that will equip you with practical, in-demand skills for information systems management in many industries. Through the online bachelor’s in information systems degree, you will learn how to assess business needs and build efficient systems that will maximize business potential.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- College credit for military training.