Lead Your Team with Excellence with a B.S. Degree in Business Administration – Leadership from Liberty University
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Leadership, is designed to provide you with the tools and training needed to utilize leadership skills and abilities within a business. Whether you are interested in management, entrepreneurship, or Human Resources, knowing how to effectively lead others is crucial. Our business courses are designed to help you form a solid foundational understanding of leadership theory and practice, team dynamics, conflict resolution and negotiation, and project management, from instructors with experience in the field. Each course at Liberty University is taught through a Christian worldview which allows students to explore their morals, values, and beliefs while earning their degree.
Our online undergraduate business program provides you the opportunity to take courses in a convenient 8-week format which allows you to customize your classes to fit your schedule and learning style. Our online Bachelor in Business Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which helps our students stand out from their peers when competing for jobs. With distance learning experience dating back to 1985, Liberty University is experienced in staying up to date with current practices while providing a high-quality education through the use of modern technologies and programs.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online BSBA in Leadership Degree Program?
- Project Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Team Dynamics
You will also learn how to form a functional team in the business setting and how to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects. You may also be interested in exploring our bachelor’s degrees in Accounting, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Leadership Degree Program
- By earning your bachelor’s degree online from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, beginning in fall 2018, electronic textbooks will be provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Leadership in as little as three and a half years!
Military Benefits of the Online BS in Business Administration – Leadership Degree
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- College credit for military training.
Potential Careers with a B.S. in Business Administration – Leadership Degree
- Business Manager
- Market Researcher
- Nonprofit Manager