Without good human resources, thriving businesses often suffer from a lack of diversity and creativity. For businesses to succeed, it is essential to have ethical, empathetic, and efficient human resources managers who can model biblical principles in the employee-related actions of a company. With Liberty University’s 100% online BS in Business Administration – Human Resources degree. You can further your education and learn in-demand skills that will help businesses flourish!
Liberty’s online Human Resources degree program is focused on training you in the social and technical aspects of your career while equipping you with practical skills. An individual in Human Resources must be familiar with the latest employment rules and regulations while also being prepared to handle interpersonal relations within the business. You will become familiar with wage negotiation, labor relations, hiring, workforce planning, and conflict management. Your BS in Business – Human Resources degree will prepare you to confidentially enter your career with a new set of skills and capabilities.
Human Resources deals with some of the most rapidly changing aspects of business. Our professors are experienced business professionals who will help you will walk away from the program will relevant, practical training that you can use in your career. Liberty will help you make an impact for Christ in the business world through quality education with a Christian worldview! Become a part of our mission to Train Champions for Christ today!
- Understand the negotiation process and crafting labor contracts
- Develop the skills to conduct meaningful interviews and hiring processes
- Learn laws and guidelines related to labor such as EEOC, INS, and DOL
- Look into different human resources theories and concepts
There are a variety of careers with Human Resources, and our online degree program is crafted to prepare you for the career you aspire to achieve. You will learn a range of skills from conflict management to developing a successful hiring process. Gain the confidence to reach new heights in your career through our B.S. in Business Administration – HR degree!
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- College credit for military training.