Teachers have a great responsibility to their students: the lessons these students learn today will shape them well into their adult years. Preschool-age children are at the most impressionable time of their lives and are thirsty for the knowledge provided by their teachers. Educators play a critical role in the development of each child they have the opportunity to teach by meeting each of their student’s academic, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. As a Christian college, Liberty’s mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and we fulfill this mission by educating those who educate others: by pursuing the AA Degree in Early Childhood Education program online, you will take the first steps to gain the tools you need to help raise up a new generation of Champions for Christ.
Liberty University’s 100% online Associate’s of Arts in Early Childhood Education provides a formal degree in education for current teaching professionals or those preparing to enter the field for the first time. Liberty is passionate about equipping educators with the knowledge and tools they need to create a safe, fun, and effective learning environment for students. This online early childhood training program is perfect for anyone seeking to learn in-demand skills and further their career as a teacher in an early childhood learning center, a preschool, a church childcare ministry, or even to homeschool their own children.
Liberty University’s online Early Childhood Education associate’s degree can be completed in as little as two years while you stay connected with your job, community, and family. Upon the completion of this program, teachers will be equipped to begin training young children to become Champions for Christ.
- Theories and methodologies of education for better teaching.
- Differentiated learning and direct instruction to adapt to each child’s needs.
- Behavior intervention strategies so that you can manage learning challenges in the classroom.
- Child psychology to give you insights into the minds of your students.
- New education approaches practiced in public and private schools.
Students enrolled in Liberty University’s fully-accredited online AA in Early Childhood Education degree will have the opportunity to take classes that will cover subjects such as child development, learning styles, and instructional techniques. Christian Life and Thought courses will also be included in order to prepare teachers to be able to help their students not only academically, but spiritually as well.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- College credit for military training.