Professor Michael Tricoli is an assistant professor of nursing in the BSN program specializing in behavioral health. Professor Tricoli’s experience is in hospital administration with several decades of management leading to full-time teaching at LU. He loves nursing and behavioral health, focusing on the practical application of therapeutic techniques and therapeutic communication, and is excited to see so many young Christians graduating from LU and branching out, ministering to the world.
- American Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- NURS 051: Strategies for Mental Health Care Clinical
- NURS 105: Medical Terminology
- Psychology related issues focusing on forms of therapeutic assessment and intervention
- Disease process related to psychiatric illnesses
- Politics and history of behavioral health