B.M. in Choral Music: Music Education
Residential Degree in Choral Music: Music Education
The Bachelor of Music in Choral Music with a concentration in Music Education strategically prepares you in many disciplines within choral music.
Study arranging, choral conducting, and vocal pedagogy for music education. Prepare to teach music in Christian, public, or private schools. Gain licensure as a qualified music teacher by a state department of education.
Academics: Choral Music (B.M.): Music Education
128 total hours
Degree Completion Plan (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Music Courses
- Musicianship I (MUSC 107)
- Principles of Arranging (MUSC 310)
- Choral Conducting (MUSC 316)
- Music Technology I: Notation (MUSC 330)
- Vocal Pedagogy Lab for Music Education (MUSC 413)