- MD, Oral Roberts University
- BA, Eastern Nazarene College
- OMS-III, Pediatrics Rotation
- Patient-Centered Medicine – PCM
- American College of Pediatricians (ACP)
- Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA)
Dr. Kilpatrick completed his Internal Medicine and Pediatrics residency at St. Louis University Medical Center. From 1999-2018, he practiced Internal Medicine and Pediatrics in rural west central Vermont. He has held academic appointments in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at St. Louis University School of Medicine and at Tufts University School of Medicine (Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA), with primary responsibilities in the Medicine/Pediatrics training programs at both institutions.
Dr. Kilpatrick serves as an assistant professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics with primary responsibilities for clinical education in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics in the outpatient arena.
- Boyd, KM, Kilpatrick, BN, Doherty, P; “Combined Medicine-Pediatrics Ambulatory Training in the HMO Setting: Is There Room for Education in the Bottom Line?” Presented to the Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine, Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, April 21-25, 1996.