Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nursing Informatics
Protect Patient Data with a Master’s Degree in Nursing Informatics
If you are already in the healthcare profession and wish to advance your career and skill set in informatics further, then Liberty University’s M.S. in Nursing – Nursing Informatics will provide you the edge for becoming a valuable asset to your organization. Our master’s degree in nursing equips you with the ability to make a difference in the lives of others.
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Informatics is designed to allow you to integrate nursing science with various information sciences to improve healthcare outcomes. When you specialize in nursing informatics, you will learn how to manage resources to achieve easier access to care and better care management.
All of our nursing master’s courses are taught from a biblical perspective. It is Liberty’s mission to develop Christ-centered individuals with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting the world.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in the MSN in Nursing Informatics?
Our master’s degree in nursing informatics is designed to allow you to integrate nursing science with various information sciences to improve healthcare outcomes. When you specialize in nursing informatics, you will learn how to manage resources to achieve a more direct path of access to care and better care management.
Additionally, your graduate nursing courses will cover:
- Health Informatics
- Health information systems and integrated technologies
This program is taught by professors with years of acquired knowledge in the field of nursing, having the ability to mentor you both spiritually and academically for the promotion of your success.
Potential Career Options
- Clinical Analyst
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Programmer
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online MSN in Nursing Informatics degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University values your previous educational experiences and allows you to potentially transfer in up to 50% of your degree through our Experience Plus program.
- You can complete your master’s degree in nursing informatics online in less than 1.5 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses.
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences).
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022