Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nursing Administration
Advance Your Career with an MSN in Nursing Administration
Nursing administrators are a critical part of the healthcare system, helping nurses and health professionals get patients the care they need. Because nurse administrators serve as team leaders, they carry a critical responsibility that requires compassion, patience, and practical expertise. Liberty University’s online MSN in Nursing Administration degree is designed to equip you for this responsibility through in-demand skills training and health science education that will help you support your team. Every MSN class in Liberty’s online degree is rooted in a biblical worldview to prepare you academically and spiritually to make an impact for Christ in the health services field.
Liberty’s master’s in nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and is approved by the Virginia State Council of Higher Education. As a pioneer of distance education since 1985 and a top-ranked university, Liberty has the resources, reputation, and academic quality you need to be a Champion for Christ in your field.
With Liberty’s cutting-edge online learning environment and experienced nursing teachers, you can be confident that your degree promotes teaching excellence and is up-to-date with the most effective techniques and nurse administration practices.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in the Online MSN in Nursing Administration?
- Contemporary issues in human resource management
- Financial and resource management for nurse leaders
- Organizational design and structure for healthcare organizations
Because leadership and clear direction are vital in the healthcare system, our online MSN program will place an emphasis on communication and leadership skills. You will learn from nursing professionals with real-world experience who will provide insights into the field that will enrich your education.
Career Options for MSN in Nursing Administration Graduates
- Administrator in healthcare systems
- Administrator of nursing services
- Director of nursing in a hospital, office, or clinic setting
- Nurse leader or supervisor
Benefits of Earning Your Online MSN in Nursing Administration from Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online MSN from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty’s Master of Science in Nursing program is CCNE accredited.
- Students can complete the 100% online MSN in Nursing Administration program in as little as 1.5 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022