Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nurse Educator
Build up New Nurses with Our MSN – Nurse Educator Program
The health services field needs leaders to train and mentor future nurses so that they can be a help to suffering people. If you are an experienced nurse and want to impart your knowledge to the next generation, Liberty University’s online M.S. in Nursing – Nurse Educator degree will provide you with cutting-edge training in teaching techniques and best medical practices you need. Our 100% online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Educator degree is flexible and affordable and will provide you with the ability to take courses at any time of the day so that you can stay connected with your family, your church, and your work.
As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985 and a Christian university recognized for its academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, Liberty fulfills its mission to Train Champions for Christ by educating nursing professionals to educate the next generation of nurses with Christian values. Liberty integrates a biblical worldview into every topic while maintaining full accreditation that demonstrates our academic quality. Our online MSN – Nurse Educator program is taught by seasoned nursing and health sciences professionals who will give you real-world insights from the field. If you want to make an impact for Christ in the medical field by training up a new generation of biblically-based nurses, Liberty’s online MSN – Nurse Educator degree will give you the training you need!
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in our MSN Nursing Education Degree Program?
- Evaluation strategies for assessing nursing students in the classroom
- Population health management theories to help you lead in the health services field
- Health policy and ethics that are essential to nursing leadership and teaching
Liberty’s MSN online courses will provide training in various essential nursing education areas, such as designing nursing curricula and crafting innovative teaching strategies. Liberty’s online MSN degree is accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). You can be confident that Liberty’s online MSN degree will equip you with in-demand skills and a marketable, accredited degree credential that will help you make an impact for Christ in the nursing field.
Potential Career Options
- Clinical nurse specialist
- Nursing administrator
- Undergraduate university nursing professor
MSN Degree Program Highlights
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online MSN degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Students can complete this M.S. in Nursing – Nurse Educator degree program in as little as 1.5 years.
MSN Degree Military Benefits
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022