RN to BSN to MSN – Nursing Informatics
Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nursing Informatics Degree is an Accelerated Nursing Program Online that Integrates Technology with Healthcare!
Healthcare services continue to expand, calling upon individuals with specialized skills to enhance the quality and availability of care. At Liberty University, our goal is to partner with you by providing a dual degree option with biblically-based training in nursing informatics. Our 100% online RN-BSN-MSN in Nursing Informatics degree will provide the training and knowledge you need to make a lasting impact in the field of nursing.
An RN-BSN-MSN degree won’t just change your life; you’ll use it to improve others’ lives in various career fields including:
- Project management
- Nurse programming
- Nurse representation
All of our master’s and bachelor’s of nursing classes are taught from a biblical perspective. We don’t just train skilled professionals — we train exceptional professionals who want to make a difference in the community!
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in Our RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nursing Informatics Degree Program?
Our dual undergraduate nursing and graduate nursing in informatics excelled program is designed to allow you to integrate nursing science with various information sciences to improve healthcare outcomes. When you specialize in nursing informatics, you will learn how to manage resources to achieve easier access to care management, as well as understand:
- Database design and development
- Principles of epidemiology
- Health informatics
- Health policy and ethics
Our RN-BSN-MSN program has been accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education), ensuring our nursing programs’ quality and integrity.
Potential Career Options with the RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nursing Informatics Degree
- Nurse programmer
- Nurse representative
- Project manager
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Online RN to BSN to MSN – Nursing Informatics
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. Liberty’s RN to BSN to MSN track has a reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour for part- or full-time attendance. This includes the tuition for graduate courses!
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the postgraduate APRN certificate program at Liberty University School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- You can complete our RN-BSN-MSN program online in as little as 4 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Automatic minimum 39 credits for RN licensure and transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022