RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Educator
Learn How to Lead Other Health Professionals as a Nurse Educator
Nurses are the caregivers, counselors, friends, and advocates of patients. They act as the liaison between the patient and other medical professionals. Educators of nurses have the vital task of preparing individuals for the intense, yet rewarding nursing career.
Our 100% online RN-BSN-MSN with a specialization in nurse education will prepare you for a cutting-edge career that combines a passion for nursing and teaching. Through the program, you will be equipped with critical thinking skills and knowledge needed to promote the profession of nursing through education, clinical practice, program development, and implementation, and scholarship. You will develop an understanding of program development, clinical practices, and medical teaching methods.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Educator Degree?
We understand that sometimes it is not possible to put your life on pause. We have designed a 100% online degree program to accommodate you and your schedule. With no set login times, you can study at a pace that works for you. In your nurse educator courses, you will learn about:
- Application of the nursing process to a population or community group
- Leading clinical training for individuals in the nursing profession
- How to lead a health assessment on patients
At Liberty, we implement a biblical worldview into every aspect of your academic experience. Hard work, courage, and integrity define our faith, so we don’t just equip students with a degree — we Train Champions for Christ who impact the world.
Potential Careers for RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Educator Graduates
- Curriculum coordinator
- Professional workforce development
- Staff/patient educator
- Undergraduate university nurse professor
Benefits of Pursuing Your RN to BSN to MSN with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. Liberty’s RN to BSN to MSN track has a reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour for part- or full-time attendance. This includes the tuition for graduate courses!
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the postgraduate APRN certificate program at Liberty University School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- You can complete your RN-BSN-MSN Nurse Educator degree online in just 4 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate students
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Automatic minimum 39 credits for RN licensure and transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022