RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration
Continue Your Passion of Helping Those in Need as an Administrator for Nurses
Get your RN-BSN-MSN in as little as 24 months for $330 per credit hour, both full and part time!
Are you already a registered nurse looking to further your career and take your skills to the next level? Liberty’s accelerated RN-BSN-MSN degree gives you the opportunity to earn both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees simultaneously!
Our RN-BSN-MSN with a specialization in Nursing Administration is designed to prepare you for employment or advancement in nursing leadership/management by providing you with the tools and skills to effectively provide for and support your team.
You will be equipped to demonstrate skills in consultation and collaboration with interdisciplinary teams and direct healthcare systems. Liberty University’s courses integrate research and scholarship with advanced practices.
- This program is accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education).
- To provide you with a convenient flexible and affordable higher education experience, we offer you the ability to transfer up to 75 hours of previous college credit and Experience Plus credit to more quickly complete your RN-BSN-MSN degree.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration Degree?
- Organizational design and structure
- Contemporary issues in HR management
- Health policy and ethics
- Nursing issues, informatics, and technology
Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administrator online program is packed with the essential coursework you need to become an expert in your field. Our accelerated nursing programs include undergraduate general education and nursing courses as well as graduate-level nursing and business courses weaved into the program for your nurse administrator specialization.
Potential Careers for RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration Graduates
- Administration in healthcare systems
- Administration in nursing service
- Director of nursing (hospital/office/clinic setting)
- Nurse leader
Benefits of Pursuing Your RN to BSN to MSN with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- After your automatic 39 credits of transfer credit for having an RN license, you can complete your RN-BSN-MSN online degree in just 4 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Automatic minimum 39 credits for RN licensure and transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022