Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) – Global Studies
Bring Healing to People Around the World with a BSN in Global Studies
Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Nursing for the Registered Nurse – Global Studies equips you with the critical thinking and leadership skills to advance in your career in all areas of nursing, including medical missions and administration. You will have valuable opportunities to connect with other cultures to understand how to deliver health care effectively outside the United States. This program helps students like you practice communication skills and caring as a ministry with individual and family members of another culture.
Our BSN degree is an industry leader in online nursing programs taught by nursing professionals with real-world experience in clinical and leadership settings. Our RN to BSN is offered entirely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s RN to BSN in Global Studies?
- Healthcare coding and classification
- Healthcare enterprise systems
- Web architecture and development
Liberty University realizes your career goals vary, and that is why our online nursing programs are such a great fit. Our faculty members have practiced in cardiac care, critical care, emergency medicine, medical-surgery, nurse practitioners, oncology, research, and just about every specialty the field of nursing touches in a clinical and administrative setting. Their vast years of experience, combined with your knowledge, will help you grow in practice and leadership.
Potential Careers for BSN in Global Studies Graduates
Registered nurses seeking advancement in their careers should consider completing our RN to BSN program since a BSN degree is required for most promotions in the nursing profession.
Some of the fields you can work in with a BSN include:
- Community agencies
- Government services
- Independent practices
Highlights of Our RN to BSN Nursing Program
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses – Global Studies degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- As a registered nurse, you can complete this degree program in as little as 3.5 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Automatic minimum 39 credits for RN licensure and transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022