InterLibrary Loan - Residential Students
You can request items the Liberty Library does not own, or items that are currently unavailable. Check the JFL Catalog to see if we have a copy before placing a request.
InterLibrary Loan Policies/Fines
Make a Request
Requests for InterLibrary loans must be made through ILLiad, your InterLibrary Loan account:
- Log in
- Fill out request
Get It @ Liberty
The Get It @ Liberty link in databases connects you to your ILLiad account. Once in ILLiad, choose the request form and submit.
- Log in
- Click on "Outstanding Requests" under "View" on the left-side menu.
- Click on the Transaction Number of the request.
- Click the "Cancel Request" link at the top of the page.
Pick Up Items
Your item(s) will arrive in approximately 3 days to 3 weeks and you will be notified via email when they arrive.
- Articles will be accessed online through your ILLiad account.
- Non-article materials will be picked up and returned at the Customer Service Center in the Library.
The length of delivery depends on how quickly the lending libraries process our requests and the speed of postal delivery.