January 31, 2013
Boy Scouts of America Needs to Hear from You!
We need your help to call the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) board members and tell them that boys should not be pawns in adult sexual controversies. Scouts should be allowed to participate in healthy, wholesome activities without fear of predation or moral confusion.
On Monday, the BSA Board of Directors will hold an annual meeting to discuss whether to change the policy and allow homosexual Scouts and Scoutmasters. “People like Jerry Sandusky should not be permitted to be Scoutmasters. To allow homosexual Scoutmasters or homosexual Scouts will put young boys at risk. The mere thought is ridiculous,” said Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel.
It is imperative that you call the board members and kindly urge them to stand true to the Scout oath being “physically strong” against social pressure, “mentally awake” against political correctness, and “morally straight” with the best interest of boys in mind.
The Boy Scouts are an icon throughout America’s culture of honesty, purity, and helpfulness. Their stand for traditional values and moral purity has influenced more than 110 million members of the Boy Scouts of America. Despite challenges on every level, including the U.S. Supreme Court, BSA has held true to its traditional values on morality.
Please call the members of the BSA Board of Directors and kindly ask them to to stand strong for traditional American values while mentoring young men.
Select BSA Board Members:
• David L. Beck: (801) 240-1000
• R. Thomas Buffenbarger: (310) 967-4500
• Keith A. Clark: (717) 763-1121
• William F. "Rick" Cronk: (925) 283-7229
• John C. Cushman III: (904) 393-9020
• R. Michael Daniel: (412) 297-4989
• Jack D. Furst: (972) 982-8250
• T. Michael Goodrich: (205) 328-9445 ext. 200
• Earl G. Graves: (212) 242-8000
• Aubrey B. Harwell Jr.: (615) 244-1713
• Stephen Hemsley: (800) 328-5979
• Larry W. Kellner: (713) 468-4050
• Robert J. LaFortune: (918) 582-2981
• Joseph P. Landy: (212) 878-0600
• Francis R. McAllister: (406) 373-8700
• Scott D. Oki: (425) 454-2800
• Arthur F. Oppenheimer: (208) 343-4883
• Tico A. Perez: (407) 849-1235
• Robert H. Reynolds: (317) 231-7227
• Matthew K. Rose: (909) 386-4140
• Nathan O. Rosenberg: (949) 494-4553
• Roger M. Schrimp: (209) 526-3500
• Marshall M. Sloane: (781) 395-3000
• Rex W. Tillerson: (972) 444-1000
• David M. Weekley: (713) 659-8111
• Togo D. West, Jr.: (202) 775-1775
Please forward this alert to friends and family. Share our BSA Facebook graphic on your page. Let’s stand for righteousness together!
The Awakening 2013 - April 19 - 20 2013
The Awakening 2013 is an in-depth Prayer and Patriotism event where people are united by our love for our country’s freedom and our faith in Christ. Now is the time to take a stand and restore America's future!
First Baptist Church Oviedo
April 19 - 20 2013 - Friday 6:30 - 9:00 pm & Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
45 West Broadway Street
Oviedo FL 32765
Click to order tickets now, or for more information, call 1-877-810-1776
this Liberty Alert or
Join Freedom Federation and view us on
If you’d like to receive this information by email, please subscribe to our free Liberty Alert list.
Liberty Counsel does not charge clients for representation, so we depend on individuals, groups, and churches that care about advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the family. Liberty Counsel is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that accepts tax-deductible donations. Donate or order resources by calling Liberty Counsel at 800-671-1776.
Liberty Alert RSS Feed