December 17, 2012
A Year Filled With Victories and Expansion
The past year has been an incredible journey for Liberty Counsel, capped off by the Supreme Court breathing new life into our lawsuit against “ObamaCare.”
In addition, we have won significant litigation victories. You can read more about this incredible year in our full-color 2012 Year-End Report (which you can also receive for free by calling 1-800-671-1776).
As the end of the year approaches, join us in thanking God as we reflect on 2012 and also as we prepare for the work God will do through Liberty Counsel in 2013.
We can win when we show up to fight. The only reason we are not able to confront every threat is the limitation of our resources, but with your support, we can show up, and we can win!
Even if you have given before, there is still time to give a final tax-deductible gift for this year.
Here is how you can help today:
• Make a secure online credit card donation on our website by midnight December 31 in your time zone;
• Send a check postmarked by December 31 to Liberty Counsel, PO Box 540774, Orlando, FL 32854;
• Call in your credit card donation to 1-800-671-1776, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time;
• Donate a vehicle (car, truck, RV or boat) by calling 1-877-CHARITY (http://www.1-877-charity.org) and designate Liberty Counsel to receive the sale proceeds. Our federal tax ID number is 59-2986294;
• Make a gift of stock or property and deduct the fair market value. Call 1-800-671-1776 and we will assist you;
• Order books and other resources from Liberty Counsel’s secure online store.
Why Giving in 2012 is the Best Plan
• Tax rates are scheduled to increase in 2013.
• Capital gains rates are likely to rise from 15% to a yet-to-be-determined level.
• The likelihood of charitable tax deductions being restricted or reduced in 2013.
• The $5 million lifetime gift and $5.12 million estate tax exemptions are scheduled to decrease to $1 million each in January 2013.
The best time to give is now, in 2012.
For more information about Liberty Counsel, go to www.LC.org. Liberty Counsel is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
this Liberty Alert or
Join Freedom Federation and view us on
Forward this Liberty Alert to your entire email list of family and friends, and encourage them to subscribe.
Liberty Counsel does not charge clients for representation, so we depend on individuals, groups and churches that care about advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the family. Liberty Counsel is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that accepts tax-deductible donations. Donate or order resources from the Liberty Counsel online store.
Liberty Alert RSS Feed