- Review the Admissions Standards and Policies and Application Requirements.
- Review the financial aid deadlines, policies, and procedures.
Register for and take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
Note: Registration and testing dates are listed by LSAC.
- Subscribe/Register for the Credential Assembly Service (CAS).
- Submit all transcripts to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
- Submit all application materials listed below to Liberty University School of Law:
- Application for Admission
- Personal profile statement
- Resumé (strongly encouraged)
- Two letters of recommendation
- CAS report
- Application fee ($50, payable online at LSAC with application submission)
Deadline: School of Law must receive all application materials by June 1.