Time Management – Budgeting Your Time Wisely
A successful student’s class and study schedule will look similar to this example:
Block off three-hour study periods for every hour in class:
· Spend 15-20 minutes reviewing previous class notes
· Spend 2 hours reading new material
· Spend 30-45 minutes preparing case briefs and outlines
For more information refer to the Preparing to Learn section.
Devise a schedule based on your class schedule:
· Include time for friends and family
· Include time for meals and working out
· Include time for church and rest
Law school is not easy, but being and staying organized will enable you to be prepared for anything that may be thrown your way.