Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
- J.D., Liberty University School of Law, summa cum laude
- B.A., Liberty University
- Member of the Virginia State Bar
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Virginia
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. William G. Petty, Virginia Court of Appeals, 2019-2021
- Adjunct Professor, Liberty University School of Law
Natalie Rhoads joined the Liberty Law faculty full-time in January 2021. Prior to joining full-time, she served as an Adjunct Professor of Lawyering Skills in the fall of 2020.
She earned her J.D. at Liberty University School of Law in 2019, graduating summa cum laude. During her time at Liberty Law, she served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Law Review and the Chair of the Moot Court Board. She also had the opportunity to compete in several moot court tournaments, including the 2019 Hunton Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championship and the 2017-2018 ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
After graduation, Professor Rhoads has enjoyed the privilege of clerking for the Honorable William G. Petty, Judge on the Virginia Court of Appeals.
She earned her undergraduate degree in International Relations from Liberty University.