- M.B.A., Liberty University
- M.L.I.S., University of Alberta
- LL.M., University of Saskatchewan
- LL.B., University of Nigeria
- Director for Ehrhorn Law Library and Administrative Faculty
- Fellow, Carnegie African Diaspora Program
- Practiced law in Nigeria and Canada where he represented clients in commercial and general litigation
- Taught Business Law at the University of Saskatchewan
- Member of several professional associations, including the following: Law Society of Alberta, Canada, American Association of Law Libraries, and the Virginia Association of Law Libraries
- Admitted to the Alberta Bar and the Nigeria Bar
Ikwueme joined Liberty University School of Law in August 2005 as Reference Librarian and subsequently served as Acting Director of the law library for a short time. Before joining the library staff, he practiced law in Nigeria and Canada where he represented clients in commercial and general litigation.
The subject of his L.L.M. research, International Environmental Law, produced a thesis publication entitled Civil Liability for Trans-Boundary Pollution: a Paradigm Shift in the International Regime of the Environment.