If you’re pursuing a Juris Doctor degree, let us help you prepare for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Enroll in PowerScore’s LSAT prep course, taught by PowerScore professionals who scored in the 99th percentile on the LSAT.
What you get at the reduced price of $80 (regularly $395)
- Two 8-hour days of training in PowerScore techniques and analysis of LSAT questions
- Access to 19 hours of additional online lectures
- Highest industry standard for instructors among national LSAT prep companies
- Hundreds of pages of course materials containing questions from actual previously administered LSATs
- Access to PowerScore’s Online Student Center of resources: videos, nine official practice tests, and lesson and homework explanations
- Light breakfast options and lunch included
Register for Prep Course
Register now to prepare for your upcoming LSAT. Twenty-five seats are available for this two-day course and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority will be given to 2019 law school applicants.
- Saturday, March 9 and Saturday, March 16, 2019
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Liberty University School of Law Mountain View Room
- Register by calling (434) 592-5300 or emailing email@example.com.
At no charge to you, two timed LSAT practice tests can be taken prior to and following the prep course. You don’t need to be enrolled in the prep course to only take the practice tests, but you must register to take the practice tests.
Space is limited and the first 60 registrants will be accepted.
- Tuesday, March 5 and Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- 3-6:30 p.m.
- Register by calling (434) 592-5300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pizza will be provided.