Business Process Review
A Business Process Review (BPR) is a critical analysis of existing business processes to identify opportunities to improve compliance, improve quality, reduce costs, and cut process time. A BPR examines existing processes, procedures and information systems for bottlenecks, inefficiencies and any inabilities that prevent an office from performing at its highest level.
Tasks and goals
- Gain understanding of business processes in their assigned business unit.
- Document and maintain learned business processes.
- Analyze business processes and suggest improvements to business unit leads.
- Develop relationships across business units in an effort to better understand the needs and goals of the department, as well as provide the business unit with a better link to IT.
- Envision, propose, and implement technological solutions that better equip the business unit to meet its goals.