Certified technicians are available at the IT HelpDesk in DeMoss Hall 2414 for iPhone Repair. We can assist with problems involving batteries, camera, speakers, software, and more. Hardware repairs can be completed for iPhones covered by AppleCare+.
Steps for Support
- Bring your supported device into the store to be evaluated.
Note: Hours of operation can be found at www.liberty.edu/helpdesk.
- If device is covered under AppleCare+, we will fix the device in house or ship it to Apple to be repaired.
Note: Warranty repairs will be completed under the standard AppleCare+ terms.
- If the device is not covered under warranty, we can provide a list of local repair shops.
Note: Neither the IT HelpDesk nor any other area of Liberty University is affiliated with any of the local repair shops and does not guarantee any of their services.
- In some out-of-warranty cases, repairs would best be serviced by Apple directly.
Note: In these cases IT Helpdesk will provide contact information to work with Apple to facilitate your repair.
- The closest Apple Store is 2 hours away, so why not on campus?
- The IT HelpDesk is an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- We use Apple Genuine Parts.
- We have Apple Certified Technicians.
- Loaner iPhones may be available for customers with AppleCare+ coverage.
Note: Loaner iPhones only available for qualifying repairs.